2024 ENTREPRENEURIAL THERAPISTS RETREAT
Enjoy 6 Days & 5 Nights in Beautiful Crete, Greece
May 27–June 1, 2024
Leaders, we see you. You work hard, You show up, You create, You take care of everyone else, and You Deserve A Break…
You’re in the stage of business ownership where you’re constantly found making decisions for others on a daily basis.
Maybe you’ve started a group practice, have considered creating one, or you’re in a leadership role and want to learn how to make more money while ensuring that your staff feels well-compensated, taken care of, and appreciated.
Empowered Escape of All Things Private Practice has teamed up with Counseling Community, Inc. to welcome you to Chania!
Chania is a beautiful city on the island of Crete, nestled in the Greek Isles. You’ll be surrounded by Aegean sea views, history, incredible food, and beautiful scenery. Every time you turn a corner, there is a picturesque, postcard photograph to take.
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place...
- You’ve experienced sleepless, anxiety-filled nights, worried about your staff and hoping that they are filling up with clients and making the money that they deserve
- You work long hours, and you often feel like other people just don’t get it
- Creating culture and balance has been challenging, and you second-guess your decisions All The Time!
- You want to show up authentically, but that means even more vulnerability and self-doubt
During this 5-night, all-inclusive retreat for leaders, we are going to...
- Develop your ideal leadership strategy so that you can show up as your authentic self
- Strategize ways that you can finally relinquish the little things in your day-to-day so that you have more time to focus on the big picture
- Ensure that you feel confident when stepping back into the boardroom by working through the psychological and mental blocks that bog you down and convince you that you don’t know what you’re doing
- Create an action plan that helps you navigate the next year in your business to help you start to scale with intentionality
- Incorporate values-driven businesses, allowing you to reignite your passion and creativity
- Have group coaching sessions with other successful, like-minded leaders, allowing you to bounce ideas off one another while supporting each other’s visions
- Learn to lead by authenticity and accountability, Showing Up for your staff the way that you deserve to
How do you know if this all-inclusive retreat experience is for you?
Well, if this sounds like you, then you're in the right place...
- You’re a leader… You constantly find yourself in leadership roles, in both your personal and professional lives.
- You want to learn strategies to help you delegate, outsource, and to stop feeling guilty for wanting more out of your business.
- You are ready to take action and to get shit done!
- You want a small, intimate, incubator experience in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- You love to travel, and you’ve wanted to go to the picturesque island of Crete.
- Baklava, Greek wine, freshly made Phyllo Pastries, Delicious Greek Coffee, Local Feta, and other Greek Delicacies sound delicious to you.
- You want to step out of your comfort zone, grow and scale your business, and immerse yourself in a different culture.
What else will you get?...
More connection, more freedom, more travel, and more clarity!
We are here to be your compass and travel guides. More importantly, by using our combined years of business startup experience and success, we (your hosts, Patrick Casale and Jennifer Agee) are here to make sure that you work through the fear and succeed!!
We have both been in leadership roles our entire lives...
Patrick captains his soccer teams, runs a successful group practice that has increased revenue from 300k to 1.7 million in one year, has been in supervisory roles in every job he’s ever had, and leads by example by showing up authentically on his podcast, FB group, and in his everyday life. He believes that the combination of vulnerability, authenticity, and accountability makes for great leadership.
Jennifer was the head of very successful international non-profits, runs a successful group practice, hosts the “Sh*t You Wish You Learned in Grad School” podcast, is a clinical supervisor and trainer, and constantly shows up with excitement, enthusiasm, and support.
This is a “Get Shit Done” type of retreat—a little bit different than our International entrepreneurial retreats.
🔥We want to make sure that you leave this experience with the confidence and clarity to embrace your leadership style, and finally give yourself permission to step away from the things that no longer excite you!🔥
🔥We are going to work with you every day, in the trenches, to make sure that you feel supported, confident, and in alignment with your business goals. 🔥
I know how important building a community of like-minded, incredibly brave entrepreneurs is. They didn’t teach us this shit in grad school, that’s for sure!!
- Small group business coaching to ensure that you have time to ask questions and get the attention and focus that you deserve
- 5 nights in Luxury Accommodations in a 4.8 star Greek Hotel right on the water
- 3 Group Tours/Experiences:
- Options Include: Crete Craft Beer Tour, Crete Countryside and village tour, cooking class, etc.
- Daily Gourmet Breakfasts at the hotel
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Welcome Party
- Local Gift Bag
- 3- and 6-month, Follow-Up, Group Zoom Call to Maintain Momentum
- 20% BIPOC Discount. Use code BIPOC20 at checkout
Patrick Casale, MA LCMHC LCAS
Owner of All Things Private Practice LLC
Entrepreneur | Therapist | Podcast Host | Private Practice Coach | Group Practice Owner | Retreat Host | Speaker
Patrick Casale is a Strategic Business Coach leading retreats in the U.S. and internationally, helping entrepreneurs work through impostor syndrome, self-doubt, and perfectionism.
He is the founder of All Things Private Practice LLC, and the host of the “All Things Private Practice Podcast.” Patrick also owns a group psychotherapy practice in Asheville, NC.
With experience in both the clinical mental health world and the business world, he has helped hundreds of therapists around the United States leave their agencies behind and create their ideal private practices.
He loves to travel and excels at bringing people together and helping to get the best out of them.
Jennifer Agee, LCPC
Owner of Counseling Community Inc.
Entrepreneur | Therapist | Podcast Host | Business Strategy Coach | NBCC CE Provider | Speaker
Jennifer is a Licensed Mental Health Therapist, Professional Entrepreneurial Retreat Host and Coach, host of the "Sh*t You Wish You Learned in Grad School" podcast, an internationally known speaker, and owner of Counseling Community, Inc. and Jennifer Agee Counseling & Consulting.
Jennifer has training in EMDR and Hypnotherapy and specializes in Inner Child Work with clients.
She has a passion for helping therapists not only become excellent clinicians but solid practice owners, and she offers online and destination continuing education opportunities to therapists.
Both Shared & Private Rooms Available
SAVE YOUR SPOT FOR ONLY $750
Payment Plans are available.
Have questions about room types?
If you want a private room or a shared room but don't see any more availability, please reach out to Patrick Casale at [email protected] or Jennifer Agee at [email protected] to see if any of the accommodations can be rearranged.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bring a friend or significant other?
Is there a daily schedule for the retreat?
Where is the retreat located?
What is not included in the price?
What is the cancelation and refund policy?
Do I need to know Greek?
Do I need a passport?
Should I rent a car?
How do I get to Chania?
How far is Chania airport from Chania town?
When should I arrive in Greece?
What is the weather like in Chania in May?
Check out what we have planned each day for the Greece 2024 Retreat!View The Retreat Itinerary Here
Counseling Community, Inc.
8826 Santa Fe Dr., Suite 210
Overland Park, KS 66212
All Things Private Practice, LLC
147 Hudson Street
Asheville, NC 28806
Cosponsorship approval statement will go here.