“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
I believe that travel is one of the most important things that you can do during your lifetime. Not only do you push yourself out of your comfort zone but you also grow as a human being.
Travel tests you. It’s not always pretty. But the activities you do, the people you meet, the pictures you take, the food you eat, and the landscapes you walk, create memories that last forever.
As therapists, small business owners, and entrepreneurs, we don’t always practice what we preach.
We have all of these great ideas but most of them only reside within our minds, never to be seen by the world.
Our own fears and insecurities convince us that we should play it small, that we should shrink back inside of ourselves, and that we will inevitably FAIL.
Call it impostor syndrome. Call it insecurity. Call it self-doubt…
Whatever you call it, we are going to work through it together and OBLITERATE it so that it no longer paralyzes you from putting your GREATNESS into the world.
Doubt Yourself But DO IT ANYWAY!
(That is the motto of this retreat.)JOIN WAIT-LIST
You’ll be with other like-minded, INCREDIBLY talented human beings in an “Incubator” in the most historic little town in Ireland.
How can it possibly get any better than that?
Oh… did I mention you will get to write most of this off on your taxes? That’s a nice added bonus as well. (Obviously, talk with your accountant about what percentage is deductible).
What is the Power of the Group Experience?
Normalizes fears, failures, & mistakes, allowing us to acknowledge that it’s OK to second guess ourselves
Allows us to build each other up and turbocharge our creative processes
Being around excited, creative, & motivated people pushes us to be better than we were before
They allow for accountability, life-long relationships, belly laughs, and storytelling. These are the things that make you think back and smile.
Maybe you’ll see me “dancing” in the corner silently while the music’s playing. Odds are slim… but not impossible.
During this experience, we’re going to combine work and play with a little bit of history…
- We are going to eat incredible Irish food together. I know what you’re thinking... “Incredible” and “Irish food” don’t go hand-in-hand, but I promise you that this caterer is fantastic and the meals are extraordinary.
- “We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink.” – Epicurus
- We are going to stay in a beautiful, historic, family-run Irish venue with gorgeous landscapes, cozy fireplaces, and true Irish hospitality.
- We are going to tour different parts of one of the most beautiful countries in the world with a tour guide who will make you want to move to the Emerald Isle. Her kindness, humor, knowledge, and care will make you all wish she was a part of your family. And, before you leave, you’ll feel like you’re a part of hers.
- We are going to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Kilkenny, Ireland. Need I say more? — St. Patrick’s Day in an old, medieval city with a castle and parade!!
- We’ll have live music at the venue, castle tours, karaoke, and more… And no, you will definitely not convince me to sing. I promise. It’s bad.
- 7 NBCC approved CEs
- We’ll be working on your dreams, goals, aspirations, and ideas. I’ll be providing business coaching alongside several other industry experts.
- Want to finally write that book? Let’s work on the mental blocks to help you get started.
- Too fearful to start that coaching program because no one would ever buy it? Screw that noise. We’ll help you work through that impostor syndrome.
- Wondering how you can write copy that attracts more of your ideal clients and actually represents your brand? Done and Done!
- Simply want to fine-tune things in your business and just be a part of the process and collective energy… You Do You, Boo!
- You’ll have access to me in group and breakout settings, as well as individually. Sit next to me on the bus ride to Kilkenny and pitch me your idea.
- A 3-month and 6-month follow-up group coaching call so that you can maintain momentum and accountability
- Surrounded by KICK ASS, Brave Therapists and Entrepreneurs
Retreat Host & Instructors
Patrick Casale, MA LCMHC LCAS (Retreat Host & Instructor)
Owner of All Things Private Practice LLC
Entrepreneur | Therapist | Podcast Host | Private Practice Coach | Group Practice Owner | Retreat Host | Speaker
Patrick Casale is a Strategic Business Coach leading retreats in the U.S. and internationally, helping entrepreneurs work through impostor syndrome, self-doubt, and perfectionism.
He is the founder of All Things Private Practice LLC, and the host of the “All Things Private Practice Podcast.” Patrick also owns a group psychotherapy practice in Asheville, NC.
With experience in both the clinical mental health world and the business world, he has helped hundreds of therapists around the United States leave their agencies behind and create their ideal private practices.
He loves to travel and excels at bringing people together and helping to get the best out of them.
Shaelene Kite, LPC, DBT-LBC, ACS, RYT (Instructor)
Owner of DBT of South Jersey and RebelMente Coaching
Entrepreneur | Therapist | Yoga & Trauma Recovery Specialist | Podcast Host | DBT Trainer | Yoga Instructor | Speaker
Shaelene Lauriano Kite, LPC, DBT-LBC, RYT, ACS received her Master’s in Counselor Education at The College of New Jersey in 2012 and has continued to immerse herself on the path of learning and teaching ever since.
Shaelene has over ten years of experience in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, treating PTSD, and utilizing Mindfulness and Movement to help people heal. She owns DBT of South Jersey, where her and her team treat clients with emotion dysregulation and trauma. In addition to her clinical work, Shaelene is a private consultant and trainer for mental health professionals, yoga teachers, and group practice owners. Shaelene obtained status as a DBT-Linehan Board Certified Clinician in 2017 and is one of less than ten with this status in the state of New Jersey. She is also a Certified Provider through the Center for Yoga and Trauma Recovery as of June 2021.
Shaelene's goal is to help mental health professionals in the areas of clinical work, consulting, and movement (literally and metaphorically); all with the intention of helping them help others.
Yunetta Smith, LPC-MHSP, NCC, EMDR Certified & Approved Consultant (Instructor)
CEO and founder of Spring Forth Counseling & Ground Breakers Coaching and Consulting
Entrepreneur | BIPOC & EMDR Therapist | Trauma Specialist | Podcast Host | Author | Speaker
Yunetta Smith is a Thriving Therapreneur (Therapist + Entrepreneur) CEO and founder of Spring Forth Counseling and Ground Breakers Coaching and Consulting. Yunetta is a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in the States of TN, KY, and ID, as well as a Nationally Certified Counselor, Clinical Trauma Professional, and EMDR Therapist/Approved Consultant.
Yunetta specializes in helping black and brown folks navigate childhood trauma that manifests in adulthood—working exclusively with public figures, professionals, pastors, and practitioners.
She works diligently to spread awareness through various media platforms including the weekly “Talk it out Tuesday” segment on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show, co-hosting the Deeper than the Diet Podcast, and self-publishing her self-care workbook “Take the Struggle Out of Self-care: Six Weeks to Create Your Self-care Strategy.”
Yunetta is a groundbreaker, a stigma breaker, and a cycle breaker who cultivates spaces for healing, wholeness, compassion, and change. She strives to create an atmosphere where anyone can take of their masks, stand in their truth, and learn to love what they see!
I believe that travel helps us take more risks in life. It gives us permission to move, to experience the culture, to eat new food, and to make new friends and connections. I owe almost everything I have to travel experiences. When we start to think bigger, we can start becoming more creative in our businesses, our personal lives, and in everything we do.
You don’t grow when you’re comfortable.
“Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts; it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” – Anthony Bourdain
Are payment plans available?
What is the itinerary for the retreat?
What is not included in the price?
Can I bring a guest?
Where are we staying in Ireland?
What is the cancelation and refund policy?
Does the retreat include CEs?
What do I do if I have food allergies/dietary restrictions?
How Does The Wait-list Work?
All Things Private Practice LLC has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7339. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. All Things Private Practice LLC is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
All Things Private Practice LLC Contact Information:
ACEP contact, Patrick Casale, MA, LCMHC, LCAS
Address: 147 Hudson St. Asheville, NC 28806
Email: [email protected]