2024 PRIVATE PRACTICE ENTREPRENEURIAL RETREAT
Enjoy 6 Days & 5 Nights on the Emerald Isle — The Beautiful Country of Ireland
March 14, 2024 - March 19, 2024SAVE YOUR SPOT FOR ONLY $500
“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
I believe that travel is one of the most important things that you can do during your lifetime. Not only do you push yourself out of your comfort zone but you also grow as a human being.
Travel tests you. It’s not always pretty. But the activities you do, the people you meet, the pictures you take, the food you eat, and the landscapes you walk, create memories that last forever.
As therapists, small business owners, and entrepreneurs, we don’t always practice what we preach.
We have all of these great ideas but most of them only reside within our minds, never to be seen by the world.
Our own fears and insecurities convince us that we should play it small, that we should shrink back inside of ourselves, and that we will inevitably FAIL.
Call it impostor syndrome. Call it insecurity. Call it self-doubt…
Whatever you call it, we are going to work through it together and OBLITERATE it so that it no longer paralyzes you from putting your GREATNESS into the world.
Doubt Yourself But DO IT ANYWAY!
(That is the motto of this retreat.)SAVE YOUR SPOT FOR ONLY $500
You’ll be with other like-minded, INCREDIBLY talented human beings in an “Incubator” in the most historic little town in Ireland.
How can it possibly get any better than that?
Oh… did I mention you will get to write most of this off on your taxes? That’s a nice added bonus as well. (Obviously, talk with your accountant about what percentage is deductible).
What is the Power of the Group Experience?
Normalizes fears, failures, & mistakes, allowing us to acknowledge that it’s OK to second guess ourselves
Allows us to build each other up and turbocharge our creative processes
Being around excited, creative, & motivated people pushes us to be better than we were before
They allow for accountability, life-long relationships, belly laughs, and storytelling. These are the things that make you think back and smile.
Maybe you’ll see me “dancing” in the corner silently while the music’s playing. Odds are slim… but not impossible.
During this experience, we’re going to combine work and play with a little bit of history…
- We are going to eat incredible Irish food together. I know what you’re thinking... “Incredible” and “Irish food” don’t go hand-in-hand, but I promise you that this caterer is fantastic and the meals are extraordinary.
- “We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink.” – Epicurus
- We are going to stay in a beautiful, historic, family-run Irish venue with gorgeous landscapes, cozy fireplaces, and true Irish hospitality.
- We are going to tour different parts of one of the most beautiful countries in the world with a tour guide who will make you want to move to the Emerald Isle. Her kindness, humor, knowledge, and care will make you all wish she was a part of your family. And, before you leave, you’ll feel like you’re a part of hers.
- We are going to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Kilkenny, Ireland. Need I say more? — St. Patrick’s Day in an old, medieval city with a castle and parade!!
- We’ll have live music at the venue, castle tours, karaoke, and more… And no, you will definitely not convince me to sing. I promise. It’s bad.
- We’ll be working on your dreams, goals, aspirations, and ideas. I’ll be providing business coaching alongside several other industry experts.
- Want to finally write that book? Let’s work on the mental blocks to help you get started.
- Too fearful to start that coaching program because no one would ever buy it? Screw that noise. We’ll help you work through that impostor syndrome.
- Wondering how you can write copy that attracts more of your ideal clients and actually represents your brand? Done and Done!
- Simply want to fine-tune things in your business and just be a part of the process and collective energy… You Do You, Boo!
- You’ll have access to me in group and breakout settings, as well as individually. Sit next to me on the bus ride to Kilkenny and pitch me your idea.
- A 3-month and 6-month follow-up group coaching call so that you can maintain momentum and accountability
- Surrounded by KICK ASS, Brave Therapists and Entrepreneurs
Retreat Hosts & Instructors
Patrick Casale, MA LCMHC LCAS
Owner of All Things Private Practice LLC
Entrepreneur | Therapist | Podcast Host | Private Practice Coach | Group Practice Owner | Retreat Host | Speaker
Patrick Casale is a Strategic Business Coach leading retreats in the U.S. and internationally, helping entrepreneurs work through impostor syndrome, self-doubt, and perfectionism.
He is the founder of All Things Private Practice LLC, and the host of the “All Things Private Practice Podcast.” Patrick also owns a group psychotherapy practice in Asheville, NC.
With experience in both the clinical mental health world and the business world, he has helped hundreds of therapists around the United States leave their agencies behind and create their ideal private practices.
He loves to travel and excels at bringing people together and helping to get the best out of them.
Jennifer Agee, LCPC
Owner of Counseling Community Inc.
Entrepreneur | Therapist | Podcast Host | Business Strategy Coach | NBCC CE Provider | Speaker
Jennifer is a Licensed Mental Health Therapist, Professional Entrepreneurial Retreat Host and Coach, host of the "Sh*t You Wish You Learned in Grad School" podcast, an internationally known speaker, and owner of Counseling Community, Inc. and Jennifer Agee Counseling & Consulting.
Jennifer has training in EMDR and Hypnotherapy and specializes in Inner Child Work with clients.
She has a passion for helping therapists not only become excellent clinicians but solid practice owners, and she offers online and destination continuing education opportunities to therapists.
I believe that travel helps us take more risks in life. It gives us permission to move, to experience the culture, to eat new food, and to make new friends and connections. I owe almost everything I have to travel experiences. When we start to think bigger, we can start becoming more creative in our businesses, our personal lives, and in everything we do.
You don’t grow when you’re comfortable.
“Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts; it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” – Anthony Bourdain
Save your spot for the Ireland 2024 Retreat!
Room & Pricing Options
SAVE YOUR SPOT FOR ONLY $500
Choose your room for the Ireland 2024 Retreat.
What is the itinerary for the retreat?
What is not included in the price?
Can I bring a guest?
Are payment plans available?
Where are we staying in Ireland?
What is the cancelation and refund policy?
Counseling Community, Inc.
8826 Santa Fe Dr., Suite 210
Overland Park, KS 66212
All Things Private Practice, LLC
147 Hudson Street
Asheville, NC 28806
Cosponsorship approval statement will go here.