All Things Private Practice Program
A 4-month private practice startup program to help you through the process of building your psychotherapy private practice with all the support and guidance you’ll need to thrive in small business ownership!Join Now
YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS ALONE!
The All Things Private Practice Program takes a different approach to private practice coaching where the coach is actually involved in the process of you building your dream practice so that you have accountability and tailored support.
Who this is for...
You want to invest in a course where the coach is actually involved, not just watching recorded videos and going at your own pace……..SNOOZE FEST!
Authenticity is not just important to you; it’s absolutely necessary!
Working your 9-5 job for little money, no time off, and low reward is excruciating.
Being your own boss is your dream, but you just can’t figure out how to start.
You value FREEDOM, FLEXIBILITY, AUTONOMY!
You’re looking to break the mold and do things differently.
Taking more vacations and actually practicing work/life balance is VITAL.
Anti-Racism and Inclusivity are important values within your practice and brand.
You don’t mind a bit of cursing, and you’d actually like to create a business that is aligned with your values and personality. Forget about being cookiecutter, and instead make your business stand out.
You’re willing to have challenging conversations on HOT TOPICS like money, content creation, marketing, networking, and Impostor Syndrome.
What you get...
A comprehensive 4-month program with:
- 4 months of LIVE weekly 90-minute group coaching calls
- Themed coaching sessions to address and support the most important parts of private practice startup
- Group support and connection
- 1:1 individual coaching after course milestones are reached
- Voxer support (an app similar to a walkie talkie) so that we can stay in communication to celebrate wins, process struggles, and frustrations, and bounce ideas off one another
- A private Facebook group only for course members and participants
- A private weekly podcast episode where I address general questions from course participants
- Guest coaching from different leaders in the industry, including Cindi Miller, a copywriting coach for therapists, Daniel Sanchez, a marketing and SEO expert, Josh Sullivan, an accountant for private practice therapists, and much much more…..
- Customized guides, worksheets, and tools to help you stay on track and focused
- Topic related videos to support your progress
- Homework assignments to maintain focus, create accountability, and help you progress
- Discount codes and links for AMAZING practice building resources
- Lifetime access to all course material including coaching call recordings, worksheets, and discussions
Kristin B., Therapist
Patrick is very knowledgeable and resourceful regarding many aspects of opening a private practice and managing your private practice business. He is easy to talk to, supportive, and explains overwhelming aspects of the process in a relatable way. He’s truly a great person to have in your corner!
Leah S., Therapist
Patrick is incredibly patient and helpful with the process of starting a private practice, from insurance paperwork, business paperwork, to coaching through setting up a Simple Practice account. I would have felt totally overwhelmed without his help!
Alli R., Therapist
Patrick was incredibly helpful when I was first researching starting my private practice. He’s very knowledgeable about the in’s and out’s of running a therapy business and wants nothing more than to see other entrepreneurs be successful! You won’t regret working with him, in any capacity!
A note from your instructor.
Hi. I'm Patrick Casale, the founder of All Things Private Practice.
I am a Mental Health & Addictions Therapist, a group practice owner, and a Private Practice Coach & Strategist for Therapists.
I am truly passionate about empowering THERAPISTS to take the steps needed toward having more successful lives and careers, working flexible hours, taking more vacations, and using their precious clinical skills effectively.
During the next 4 months, you'll be creating and launching a fully functioning, sustainable, and thriving private practice so that your ideal clients can find you, contact you, and pay you!
This is very doable! Throughout these 4 months, you'll be guided through the process of building your practice, and you'll have my direct support as you go through each carefully tailored unit in this program.
There will be group coaching calls customized to support you with each unit's unique content, as well as regular general coaching calls where you can ask any additional questions that might be coming up for you.
You'll also have some one-on-one calls with me to get extra personalized support as you hit milestones within the course and your private practice journey.Free Consultation
Grab your FREE Private Practice Startup guide
Join the newsletter to get updates on new podcast episodes, tips for starting your private practice, special offers, and a free private practice cheat sheet.